This position is responsible for planning and execution of all digital and visual marketing for the specified brands. This includes website creation/maintenance, and all digital content as well as all other required marketing communications deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Culture - Promotes the Companys mission and values based culture through all forms of marketing communication. Demonstrate the core values of the Specialty Play Group division: Hardworking, Helpful, Dedicated and Resourceful.
- Marketing Planning - Assist Director of Marketing with the plan and direction of annual marketing strategies including advertising, market-specific marketing programs, trade shows, direct mail, website, annual catalog release, and strategic partnerships that increase lead generation and in turn annual sales.
- New Product Launches - Plan and execute campaigns for launch of new product introductions through creative collateral, website support, media support (photography and video) and press releases.
- Content Creation - Produce valuable content for companys online presence, including websites, social media, and editorial content.
- Asset Management - Work closely with cross functional teams for each brand to keep marketing assets up to date and easy to access as products change and launch. Plan and control the distribution of printed material.
- Social Media - Manage Social Media outlets by contributing engaging content. Ensure social media is up to date, engaging and easy for distributors to utilize in their marketing efforts.
- Photography - Coordinate photoshoots as needed featuring our newest products, as well as, product identified for improved merchandising.
- Website Maintenance Work with web developers to keep websites current, running smoothly and merchandised to assist in sales.
- Email Marketing/HubSpot Fully utilize the marketing and CRM platform to increase customer engagement through workflows and automation.
- Asset Management Set up and maintain processes to maintain the marketing asset sites and locations as well as maintenance and
- Sales Support - Support sales team by developing specialized selling tools, catalog pages, PowerPoint presentations and e-merchandising as needed to compete on key projects and for key customers.
- Public Relations Create and distribute quarterly press releases for all brands to boost brand awareness.
- Dealer/Regional Marketing Work with distributors to provide co-branded content and web/marketing review.
- Trade Events Assist the Director of Marketing in planning and execution of branding, merchandising and new product launches for trade events and exhibitions.
- Budgeting & Approvals - Follow correct company approval guidelines for expenses and marketing. Assist Director of Marketing in budget tracking and control.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.