- One year experience in the field of developmental disabilities in a residential group home setting required.
- One year experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a background check upon hire as well as annually through the Oregon DHS Background Check Unit.
- Must maintain a valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to get to and from the work site and for transporting others, if applicable.
- Must have a passion for working people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must have adequate verbal and written communication skills in order to correspond professionally with colleagues, customers, and community partners.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.