The Oxbow Hotel is a unique boutique property located in downtown Eau Claire, WI. It houses 30 beautiful rooms, including flats that are available aside from the main house hotel rooms. There is a beautiful outdoor patio area, along with outfitter rentals to get out into nature. The Lakely Restaurant and Bar, houses weekly live jazz music, and serves farm to table fare, along with craft cocktails.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
At Pablo Group, our core mission is to build vitality in downtown Eau Claire. Our vision is a thriving downtown with opportunities for all to live, work, and play.
Our Organizational Values:
Inclusion: We work to nurture human connections, a sense of belonging, and opportunities for all.
Sustainability: We strive to lessen negative impacts on the planet and work with others to do the same.
Experiences: We value experiences over things, and every interaction is a chance to live those values.
Pablo Group is looking for a Lead Front Desk Clerk to support our growing organization, The Oxbow Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
• Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
• Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
• Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in a efficient and friendly manner.
• Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc.
• Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
• Work with customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures.
• Assist Manager with special projects as needed.
• Assist in training new employees.
• Coach/counsel employees as needed.
• Cover shifts for team and Front Desk Manager when needed.
We are looking for individuals with….
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer service experience
- Friendly and courteous nature
Pablo Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off including paid parental leave, paid holidays as well as flexible spending and health savings account options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a flexible schedule, working days/evenings, anytime events are taking place.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.