- Bachelor's degree required
- 7 years previous administrative assistant or executive assistant experience
- An outgoing, confident personal style with strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must multi-task effectively with competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Outlook and Ms Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of database management a plus
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion
Reports To: Managing Director
Status: Full time Salaried- exempt
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Weekdays with some evenings and weekends
Benefits Offered: Alley Theatre offers a complete health benefits package, paid vacation and sick, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Alley Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Alley Theatre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.