Required Knowledge of:
- Cage operations, policies, procedures, and equipment.
- Gaming regulations and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Cash handling processes and procedures.
- Cashier records and documentation.
- Customer service standards and protocol.
Required Skill in:
- Performing cashier functions and providing customer service within a cage environment.
- Processing large sums of money and maintaining accurate cashier records.
- Maintaining compliance with regulations governing cashier activities.
- Providing assistance in safeguarding the Casino’s monetary assets.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
Education, Experience, Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and one (1) year cash handling and customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- High security gaming license issued by the Grand Ronde Gaming Commission.
Environmental Factors and Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Work is performed in a gaming environment with frequent exposure to tobacco smoke, noise, and hazards associated with handling money.
- Work is subject to frequent standing, and intermittent walking, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equipment and Tools Utilized:
- Equipment utilized includes personal computer, standard office equipment, coin and currency counting equipment, scanners, shredders and motorized carts.
The above statements are intended to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by this position and the employee acknowledges receipt of the job description.