Founded in 2005, Guardian Operations (“Guardian”) provides repair/replacement roofing services and gutter services to residential and light commercial customers throughout Puget Sound. Guardian is one of the best small businesses on the West Coast and the Guardian brand is synonymous with exceptional service and integrity in all areas. Guardian Roofing is consistently recognized in the top 1% of roofing contractors in the nation, based on quality. We are a Platinum Preferred Owen’s Corning partner. Our reputation for exceptional customer care, quality and living our values of Victory, Inspiration, Integrity and Family, make Guardian a fantastic place to work.
Guardian employs over 100 people and 100% of Guardian’s work is focused on repair and replacement (i.e. no new construction). The company has increased gross revenue by roughly 60% over the past five (5) years to $25M as a direct result of (a) an outstanding local reputation and (b) fielding an exceptionally strong, long-tenured team. With the support of Skylight, management intends to double the company’s size over the next five (5) years.
Guardian is rapidly expanding and needs a highly motivated self-starter to join our CSR team. The Sales Coordinator serves as the first impression of the company, where over 30% of our clients are repeat and referrals and have more than 1,000 positive reviews on Google. The candidate will be responsible for strategically scheduling opportunities for our Roofing Specialists, which requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate with a diverse clientele effectively. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, goal oriented, have excellent verbal and communication skills, exercise good decision making and will thrive in a team environment.
- Schedule and convert a high volume of incoming calls to sales opportunities
- Respond timely to a high volume of web-based leads from assigned platforms (e.g., Yelp, Angie’s List, etc.) to convert into sales appointments
- Scheduling and maintaining a complex calendar, setting up multiple types of appointments, and managing a dynamic schedule in accordance with sales requirements
- Maintain a high level of inbound and outbound calls to achieve daily, weekly and monthly department goals
- Effective management of daily schedules for estimation department for same-day openings, reschedules and cancelations
- Utilize strategic thinking in conjunction with Guardian-provided sales training to achieve highest close rate when scheduling appointments
- Maintain effective, professional and timely communications with customers and internal departments regarding processes and procedures, short-term and long-term schedules, project issues and installation status
- Work within industry specific software to coordinate account activities internally
- Investigate, respond to, and resolve customer and internal questions or concerns with a sense of urgency
- Investigate abandoned call logs to determine best course of action to help the caller
- Participate and contribute to Team Meetings-Laugh and have fun at work!
*This description of responsibilities is non-binding and may change according to company needs.