Nursing Care Coordinator.
Graham Windham seeks dynamic child health advocates to join our Children’s Health Homes Services program. The coordinator will carry major responsibilities for ensuring that health services for our children are coordinated with birth and foster parents, case planning, and health care provider teams.
The role of the Care Coordinator does allow for a flexible time schedule, a flexible workplace, including working remotely, and an opportunity to work full-time or part-time with Graham Windham Health Homes Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates between Graham Windham, case planning, primary health care providers, and birth and foster parents on the health plan.
- Conducts initial health and risk assessments, retrieves health history and required consent.
- Utilizes various EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems for scheduling, uploading, and tracking of medical information.
- Manages appointments and provides health summaries to case planners in advance of the Family Assessment and Service Plan deadline.
- Ensures adherence to all applicable county, state, and other regulations.
- Participates in High-Risk Meetings and ensures that the best provision of services is offered for “high-risk” kids on caseload.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Experience and skill in providing care coordination, preferably with children and families.
- Microsoft Office and familiarity with NYS Connections system are a plus as other electronic health records systems.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- This position requires one day a week in the office. We have office locations in Harlem, Bronx, and Brooklyn.\
- Position Type: Full Time.
- Annual Salary: $57,275 + Merit + Benefits.
- Location: This position requires one day a week in one of our office locations.
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, a retirement savings plan, and much more.