- The above level of knowledge, skills, and abilities are normally acquired through completion of an Associate degree, or equivalent level of knowledge obtained through work experience in an office setting as a former file or scanning clerk.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule and to adapt to changing priorities; able to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word, excel, power point etc.
- Mental agility - can think quickly, make sound decisions, and improvise when things do not go as planned
- Initiative highly motivated, self-starter able to recognize and implement tasks before being asked
Must pass criminal background checks