Armed Protective Security Officer
Kerberos International, Inc.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual
requirements AND possess a high school diploma or GED.
* Must meet at least ONE of the following italicized criteria:
2 years of armed security experience within the last five years, OR
2 years of military or National Guard service (active or reserve), OR
Successful completion of state certified law enforcement education and training, OR
Successful completion of police officer's standard training courses.
* Candidates must have prior firearms experience.
* DHS Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Clearance preferred.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required, verbal and written fluency
in English is required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public
interaction and report writing.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle emergency situations efficiently and effectively at client site.