As one of the regions largest privately-owned real estate developers, Peterson Companies has been consistently delivering some of the areas most exciting destinations for more than 50 years. With a portfolio that includes National Harbor, Downtown Silver Spring, Fair Lakes, and Fairfax Corner, we continually strive to enhance the local community. We develop vibrant properties, and entire neighborhoods, that bring people together.
Who You Are:
You enjoy working for a company that has an active culture with excellent perks that foster work life balance. You are passionate about delivering world class customer service and fostering an environment of respect and inclusivity. You enjoy engaging with a team to deliver results and meet deadlines, but are also capable of independent work product delivery. You approach challenges with a positive attitude and tactful communication.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Commercial Property Management or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in real estate management along with financial analysis and reporting.
- Experience within a real estate/market research department for retail, office, restaurants, hotels, entertainment and other commercial real estate is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel capabilities.
- Proficient with MRI and Nexus.
- Prophix experience preferred.
- Adept at prioritizing to meet multiple deadlines and able to change gears quickly.
- Supervise the weekly update report and ensure it is distributed to stakeholders within the company.
- Oversee invoice process and review prior to submittal to accountants for payment.
- Analyze data in order to identify and track project and tenant performance.
- Monitor tenant status and determining next steps for troubled tenants.
- Evaluate deal economics for new tenants, renewals, and rent reduction agreements.
- Monthly financial reporting for all National Harbor entities.
- Preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly reforecasting for all National Harbor entities.
- Responsible for Property Tax tracking and appeals process.
- Available for special projects and tasks as needed.
- Participation in the Manager On Duty rotation required.