TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 100% local travel required as needed
SCHEDULE: Variable schedule to include nights and weekends as required
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Food Services Team delivers exceptional quality and timely service to our customers daily through organization, teamwork, empowerment, and the ability to execute a plan. The team translates the customer’s culinary vision into reality, helping create an unparalleled customer experience. Additionally, the team plays an integral part in operational efficiency through the smart use of resources, ensuring the organization’s health and ability to continue providing for our customers’ needs at an exceptional level.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Transportation Specialist’s primary responsibility is to load and transport food and equipment from one venue to another as needed to meet the needs of various events and productions. Additionally, this individual will help assure that all food and equipment is inventoried appropriately upon load and unload. The Transportation Specialist may also support the kitchen and organization by performing tasks that include, but are limited to, assuring venue locations are adequately stocked with specific items, assisting with stocking and inventorying food and equipment, and collaborating with co-workers to create an exceptional customer experience. Energy, enthusiasm, reliability, and passion for the work, the people and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Load, transport, and unload food and equipment from venue to venue as directed
- Ensure accurate and correct inventory at load and unload
- Assist in stocking and inventorying food and equipment as requested
- Inform the leadership team of any failures in any vehicles or equipment used in transportation
- Unload and store deliveries and load food and equipment for transport as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment and vehicle at all times
- Handle food and maintain food safety standards in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines
- Other duties as assigned