Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) is currently seeking a Tax Operations Coordinator to join our Tax Line of Service Operations team.
Do you like puzzles? Come join our team of problem solvers as the Tax Operations Coordinator on our Tax Operations team. As the Tax Operations Coordinator you will support our tax service line to effectively manage the operations and people side of our business. You will focus on establishing a consistent resource deployment approach, ensuring that resources of suitable skills and caliber are available for tasks and activities as required. You will also assist the tax service line with training, planning, and skills enhancement associated with resources. You’ll work directly with Client Service associates and partners as well as collaborating with HR, Recruiting, Learning and Development and Finance. As a team, we maximize resource sharing and enable the delivery of BT to our clients through cross-team staffing, accurate forecasting, utilization review, and workload balance with a lens on equity and development.
- Consult with Tax team leaders on resource utilization and analysis of staffing levels
- Meet weekly with tax teams as well as offshore team leaders to review and update schedules real-time
- Serve as the main point of contact for scheduling questions, updates, and requests
- Maintain shared schedule files on Microsoft Teams and the Workflow Resource Allocator
- Facilitate and monitor IT Transfers for India team
- Assist with capacity forecasting
- Learn and track team member skills and qualifications to help align projects appropriately
- Proactively address scheduling conflicts with team leaders and propose well-thought solutions
- Accommodate team leadership with development feedback
- Review and approve vacation requests ensuring approvals have gone through the proper channels
- Assist with maintaining records across systems when notified of additions or deactivations
- Support the Tax Service Line Leader and Tax Operations in managing the operations of the business