MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ Years’ experience in an administrative, organizational, and/or events coordinating preferred
• Able to communicate effectively, at all levels of an organization, both written and orally
• Proficient computer, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, 10 key, and typing skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong project management, customer service and relationship building skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication, able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific and varied audiences.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output.
• Ability to effectively solve problems, think creatively, make decisions and take action, exercising independent judgment.
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Strong social media skills.
• Ability to work with internal team, staff, and other managers in a cohesive manner.
• Strong understanding of bank goals and purpose.
• Ability of manage a budget and work with in bank guidelines and expectations.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development/completion of projects.
• Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research.
• Identification of Community Needs and Challenges for all locations, Meeting Deadlines, and Professionalism.
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
• Computer skills including experience with Windows Applications, MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
• Frequent lifting, pulling, or pushing (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
• Driving to outside locations and other sites as needed.
• Normal office environment.
• Traveling to outlying locations as needed.
• Most activities also require the use of a computer keyboard and screen. Other activities include the ability to reach such as in filing and to lift, pull, push, and carry up to 25 pounds such as files, etc.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.