At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
The Electronic Services Specialist will provide back-office support for electronic payment devices including, ATMs, online bill pay, online banking, debit card instant issuance, and mobile deposit, as well as certain electronic payment functions including tokenized transactions, positive pay, and electronic bill payments. This position will also support Treasury management setups as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service to bank personnel with requests, inquiries, or problems concerning electronic payment services provided by the bank.
- Conducts research to ensure service expectations are being met related to electronic payments services.
- Provides escalated technical support and assistance in resolving payments issues and works with Jack Henry or other 3rd-party vendors to resolve complex issues as required.
- Performs account setup for payment-related products and services and ensures proper documentation and billing.
- As needed, supports internal audits, vendor audits and the project management of upgrades and enhancements related to ATMs, online bill pay, mobile deposit, etc.
- Assists with provisioning tokens for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Monitors ATM fleet and coordinates with ATM servicers to maximize ATM uptime.
- Assists with the setup and support of some Treasury products, including remote deposit capture, positive pay, and business online banking.
- Tracks various statistics and produces various monthly/quarterly management reports with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial products, services, and delivery methods utilized by the bank.
- Supports Deposit Operations initiatives, providing backup to other key components within the department as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Must be willing to be cross trained to support multiple functions within the department.
- Follows bank regulations, policies and procedures and represent the Bank in a courteous and professional manner.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of the job.