The Talent Acquisition Lead executes the Human Resources talent acquisition strategy by driving the full cycle talent acquisition process from building a strong employer brand and presence to ensuring the retention of acquired talent through involvement in their onboarding. Manages the entire interview process with hiring manager and interview team from start to finish. Conducts the talent acquisition process for exempt and non-exempt employees using standardized recruiting and hiring practices and procedures.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Full cycle recruiting of executive, exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Assist with creating Atlantic Capital’s (ACB) employer brand vision and materials to attract talent to ACB.
- Develop recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates and diverse candidate referral sources.
- Proactively collaborate with hiring managers and Human Resource team to understand the specific needs for a position. Ensure diverse candidate interview panel/schedule.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the HRIS talent acquisition module.
- Assist hiring managers with creating job descriptions.
- Create interview guides aligned with competencies and job descriptions.
- Provide key talent acquisition metrics.
- Assist in the development and implementation of teammate policies and procedures.
- Partners with HR Generalist to conduct new teammate orientation.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing and hiring.
- Attends and participates in external recruiting opportunities and sessions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- This position requires travel.
Other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- Strong client focus and relationship building skills with superior communication
- Ability to sell new and effective alternatives to current recruitment practices based on business dynamics and needs
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Process improvement skills
- Critical evaluation and decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Job design
- Organizational development
- Business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 5-6 years of experience in Human Resources specializing in Talent Acquisition
- Professional certifications in human resources desired (e.g. PHR).
- SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Knowledge of employment laws and legal hiring practices.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems; preferably Paycom.
- Experience recruiting for financial services industry preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated expertise sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal candidates, internet sourcing, networking, and direct application.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must have a successful track record of filling challenging roles in a rapid change and deadline-oriented environment.
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.