The Vice President of Client Success manages a team of Client Success reps that works to expand, penetrate and protect client relationships. Their goal is to optimize value creation for the company and its clients, to drive retention and a referenceable client base. Keen focus on conversion at the consumer level
This role consists of multiple responsibilities including strategic analysis/planning/communication (clients/team), recruiting/hiring/building a scalable team, supervision and mentorship, career-pathing for reports, client relationship development, data analysis, identifying new sales opportunities, same-store growth, and problem solving. Client Success Managers are ultimately responsible for the quality, revenue volume, satisfaction, and retention of assigned accounts, as well as the optimization of client performance to achieve AccessOne and client revenue goals.
Working directly with internal colleagues, client executives and, and assigned managers, The VP of Client Services is accountable to both client and internal stakeholders for effective relationships and fulfillment of agreed upon deliverables, which may include coordinating/attending client meetings (onsite and virtual), data analyses/reports, problem resolution, strategic account plans, proposals, etc. The focus of this role involves team/relationship building and growth, strategically monitoring and optimizing client revenue, and upselling or proposing beneficial program changes, as well as selecting, hiring, and developing Client Success leaders/managers.
Successful candidates in this role demonstrate high standards and a high degree of conscientiousness regarding their interactions and work products. They develop authentic and effective relationships and display enthusiasm and a drive to achieve in their day-to-day work. They are able to adapt between formal and informal interpersonal styles in appropriate contexts, and they add value to overall departmental and organizational health through effective communication and collaboration, mutual support, and self-motivation. Additionally, they possess trust, empathy, accountability, and professional insight to effectively mentor and lead subordinates.
- Apply knowledge of hospital revenue cycle management, AccessOne products, and client needs (strategic projects and goals, history, staffing/structure, etc.) to effectively direct managers responsible for enterprise, mid, and low tier accounts.
- In collaboration with internal leadership and client stakeholders develop/manage teams strategic account plans, which often involves critical analysis of the client context, data analysis, setting performance goals, negotiating and resolving issues, proposing changes to optimize performance, requesting data and information, consulting with internal colleagues, etc.
- Apply critical thinking and data-literacy skills to analyze and evaluate client data against client and AccessOne strategic or project-based goals to identify trends and opportunities, monitor and optimize performance, and resolve issues.
- Engage with client executives, in person and electronically, to develop effective and authentic relationships and promote client satisfaction and retention.
- Utilize various digital applications (including presentation, productivity, and communication software) to prepare and deliver dynamic and professional communications, multi-media trainings, presentations, and proposals.
- Learn and utilize CRM applications to document and/or review the client journey including activities, interactions, history, potential issues, strategic plans, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues to develop, execute/coordinate, and evaluate short and long-term projects, campaigns, programs, etc.
- Serve as an active and enthusiastic resource to clients, providing support, consultation, training, reports, etc. as needed to help clients maximize their success with AccessOne products.
- Occasional travel to onsite locations, various local, regional, or national conferences, and to AccessOne locations for in-person projects, meetings, etc.
- Apply sound judgment regarding escalating issues, addressing client issues, adjusting priorities, etc.
- Exercise effective supervisory and leadership skills to manage workflows and goalsetting, and to select, hire, develop, manage, and evaluate a scalable team.