- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of professional experience in journalism, publishing, business, or related field a plus
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, preferred (e.g., lookups, basic formulas and functions)
- Experience in publishing industry a plus
- Experience with data and scheduling a plus
- Analytical thinker—process, systems, and data integration
- Problem solver/innovator who can organize complex processes and/or information involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and follow-through
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style—cross-department collaboration is key!
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines
- Sit for extended periods of time, including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Work Conditions: General office environment, Work From Home during Covid-19 Pandemic
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.