Product Marketing Intern
Are you undergraduate or graduate student with a background in science or health care (diagnostics or life sciences) and interested in marketing? If yes – let’s talk!
By joining Exosome Diagnostics, a Bio-Techne brand (NASDAQ: TECH), you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Exosome Diagnostics is a liquid biopsy company that harness the power of Exosomes as a multi-analyte component of Liquid Biopsies. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
We are looking for an ambitious, detailed-oriented, and ready-to-learn student who will cross-functionally support the ExosomeDx Marketing Team. This position will provide exposure to Strategic Portfolio Planning, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing – similar to a rotation program, but stably embedded in a high-performing and friendly team. We are seeking part-time status for this long-term role.
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media monitoring, comment response, and competitor research on a daily basis
- Analysis & Metrics of Patient Inquiries and Form Fills
- Marketo management and maintenance
- Support document approval and management
- Support and coordinate process improvement projects
- Marketing administrative support
- Strategic & Product Marketing
- Assemble and analyze market research data to assess market landscape, competitor products/services, disease incidence and prevalence
- Compile and enrich national list of CCN (Community Care Network) Providers
- Market Analysis on existing competition for The ExoDx Prostate Test