The Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing all orders in a timely manner in the Microsoft Dynamics system along with following up with customer order requests promptly. The Coordinator will schedule ship dates in the system based on communicated lead times on standard products while coordinating with Engineering and Production to assign ship dates on custom products. This position coordinates with Accounting when tax or credit documents are required on orders. Fields overflow phone calls and assist with other customer service and sales support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Timely and accurate order entry in Microsoft Dynamics.
2. Communicate with dealers, distributors and customers to coordinate requested arrival dates and clarify order information as needed.
3. Review orders submitted to verify accurate product and financial information.
4. Coordinate with Production and Engineering to assign estimated order ship dates.
5. Manage customer consignment inventory.
6. Update Microsoft Dynamics to adjust for returns, credits and modifications to orders.
7. Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Learning & Development
Planning & Organizing
Professionalism & Integrity
Teamwork & Relationship-Building
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree or 2 + years related business experience required.