- Bachelor's degree, such as a BSW, or Associates degree with completed course work in human services, or Certified Recovery Coach and/or Community Health Worker certification
- Experience with providing client advocacy, client navigation and clinical support services to help clients access community based behavioral health services
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience using an electronic health record Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, Outlook skills
- Knowledge of behavioral health (mental health and substance abuse) conditions and related needs
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of social service case management services
- Knowledge of the physical, psychological, social and economic effects of substance use, mental health disorders and crisis intervention.
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate information pertinent to client care.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license.
- Valid Connecticut driver's license is preferred.
Benefits (for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as 14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.