How this Role Makes an Impact
ImagineSoftware is growing, and we are inviting a passionate, detail-oriented Web Developer to come join us! The Web Developer will develop Imagine’s treasury product offerings which provides automation for our clients and creates better patient financial experiences. Our Web Developers are experts at creating solutions with the end-user experience in mind. This role creates products that define the customer experience, with the goal of providing the best software solution in the industry!
The Imagine team has a reputation for excellence, and we will provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this role. This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys problem solving in an ambiguous, challenging environment and takes pride in creating high quality, innovative software. We are an innovative company that evolves quickly, so come ready to learn at a fast pace!
- Research, design, and write new software programs to develop new and existing web products
- Research new technologies and suggest innovative development solutions
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification with existing programs
- Create technical specifications and test plans to test new programs while identifying opportunities for product enhancements
- Writing/Understanding SQL Scripts to interact with the internal database system
- Consult clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information, clarify details, and implement information
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
Education and/or Experience Needed
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in web technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in software development using .net
Qualifications You Must Have
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming patterns/practices
- ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- MS Entity Framework / LINQ
- SQL Server 2015+
- SPA Framework experience (Angular, Aurelia, Vue)
- Vice President of Software Engineering
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
At ImagineSoftware, we have a role to play in contributing to an inclusive world. We work every day to lead with our values and beliefs that enable you to develop your potential and bring your full self to the workplace. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enables more creative thinking and better ideas for addressing a more diverse market. We hire driven people from all backgrounds because it makes us a great company, and because it’s the right thing to do. If you share these values, you will find a home at ImagineSoftware.