- BA Degree in art required
- 2 years prior Elementary School teaching experience
- Emphasis on drawing and multiple media as well as instruction of other techniques, tools and ideas.
- Dynamic personality and enthusiasm for teaching
- Understanding of and commitment to the school mission and goals
- Understanding of and commitment to teaching and motivating students in ways appropriate to their diverse backgrounds and learning styles.
- Excellent written and communication skills
APPLY: Please complete job application and upload your cover letter, resume, and student art work (may have to combine into one file) at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=85999&clientkey=B58F74479D3E4429894E592A78B88B09
The salary range for this part-time role is $22,500 - $28,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, performance, and organizational needs.