- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum three years estate administration experience required as a paralegal.
- Experience is required in the administration of wills and trusts, and probate appointments, real and virtual.
- Ability to prepare accountings for the Orphans’ Court; Federal and PA fiduciary and individual income tax returns; Federal estate tax returns; and PA inheritance tax returns.
- Experience with Lackner 6 in 1 Software.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required, Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field preferred.
- Paralegal certificate required.
- Related experience required.
The Firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, or because of the liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or the nationality of any individual or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, termination, lay-off, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.