Lower Lights Christian Health Center (LLCHC) transforms the overall health of Central Ohio, serving one individual at a time. We are focused on whole-person wellness, available to ALL in Central Ohio who need it, regardless of ability to pay!In 2019 alone, we served over 12,000 patients - with 40% being uninsured - and totaled 50,000+ medical encounters!
Operating out of seven locations, we offer medical care (primary care, dental, vision, OB/GYN, telehealth), behavioral health care, 340B pharmacy, nutritional assistance programs, and more.Working hours are Monday - Fridaywith occasional Saturday morning coverage.
The ideal candidate is an organized, collaborative professional with strong planning and administrative skills. The ideal candidate has an understanding of and compassion for those who are struggling with SUD.
RESPONSIBILITY 1. Treatment Assistance
- Maintains MAT cell phone to process call, schedule patient, coordinate services to engage pt in addiction treatment program.
- Coordinates with PCP on patient care.
- Refers patient to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Meets weekly with Freedom Recovery and Maryhaven to coordinate care of Marysville patients participating in programs.
- Maintains a collaborative work relationship with all program staff.
- Documents completely and clearly in the patient’s EHR chart.
RESPONSIBILITY 2. Planning & Grant Coordination
- Completion of GPRA assessments for all MAT patients in Union and Franklin counties.
- Utilize systems for tracking all referrals and provider patient panels.
- Daily monitoring of providers schedules and contacting patients to ensure follow through with recommended appointment schedule.
- Oversees all program stats and data tracking for monthly reports, quality and grant reporting.
RESPONSIBILITY 3. Coordination of Care
- Coordinates linkage referrals from OSU, Mt. Carmel, Ohio Health systems to connect patients from inpatient and the ED to LLCHC addiction treatment program.
- Communicates to care team in a timely manner regarding patient status.
- Coordinates scheduling of random urine drug screens.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Health benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Student loan forgivenessopportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with access to various consultants
- 3% match towardretirementfund
- And more!
LIVING OUR VALUES
You are mission-oriented and passionate about living outyourpurpose. You play an active role in responding to the needs of the community and organization. You work well alongside your teammates and use your time and resources effectively. You challenge yourself to grow personally and professionally. You embrace diversity and enjoy providing your customers with excellent treatment and compassion.