Under the direction of the Bank Operations Manager, support the activities of Treasury Sales, Treasury Services Support and Payment Services for commercial and private customers. Develop and maintain working knowledge of banking rules and regulations in regards to the electronic payments industry specifically to the NACHA guidelines. Understand policies and procedures in relation to the ACH application for processing and monitoring customers’ files.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assist with the submission and monitoring customers’ ACH files via cash management application or submitted directly to the bank such as initialization, input, setup editing and distributions.
- Assist with monitoring the ACH application to ensure files have been processed and received from and sent to internal and external customers including cash management, core vendors and the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Assist with monitoring and escalating ACH anomaly entries for appropriate decision from the fraud detection system.
- Review and balance the ACH system to ensure all entries are sent to the Federal Reserve Bank and/or customers’ accounts.
- Research to determine Notification of Change entries are updated by commercial customers.
- Track outgoing Notification of Change entries to ensure ODFI’s are compliant.
- Assist with day-to-day support of customer requests, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- Assist management with client, bank, and vendor disaster recovery testing.
- Will need to work third shift – 4:00pm-1:00am
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills and technical knowledge and aptitude required.
- MS Word, Excel, and Windows OS
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Bank Operations or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Fiserv PEP+ ACH product.
- AAP preferred.
- Federal Reserve, Fiserv systems experience preferred specifically Pep+.
- Knowledge of NACHA format.
- Experience in Bank Operations and Customer Service required.
- Intermediate understanding of Regulation E, NACHA rules, EFT, and Fed rules.
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.