The Associate Medical Director is a provider who will provide direct care for patients seen by Circle the City, as well as assuming the leadership of the multidisciplinary clinical team. This provider should be interested in joining a dynamic team of dedicated professionals who are providing integrated care in an innovative setting to an exclusively homeless population.
- 403(b) retirement with company match
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing patient health by interviewing patients, performing examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Collaborating and consulting with physicians as needed in the provision of care and the formulation of treatment plans
- Determining abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as xrays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Instructing and counseling patients by describing therapeutic regimens; promotes wellness and health maintenance.
- Documenting patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Providing continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans and care transitions.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and procedures.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the healthcare team
- Licensed to practice as a Physician Assistant in the state of Arizona
- Certified by the NCCPA
- Minimum of three years’ experience in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Experience in working with underserved populations highly desirable