Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
North Star Recovery (NSR) NSR is a licensed Opiate Treatment Program located within the Bridgeport Correctional Center which provides medically assisted treatment, counseling, peer support, and post-release coordination care management. NSR medically assisted treatment includes methadone, suboxone, and Vivitrol.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 11:30am
- Dispenses, documents, and reports all methadone/suboxone /vivitrol doses in accordance with approved nursing techniques, program policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Maintains documentation and accurate count of medication prescribed by other providers that may interfere with methadone/suboxone.
- Verifies, updates, records and files doctors' orders, dosage levels and laboratory results in client records.
- Ensures that clients receive required annual physical exam
- Observes client, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of client's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Participates in department's staff, treatment team, and in quality assurance and improvement activities.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.