The Field Technician II is responsible for installations, service and inspections and/or conducting energy audits and assessments to quantify energy consumption to establish baseline use and recommend energy saving practices and measures. This individual will also educate customers on their usage, install energy-saving/safety measures and recommend energy saving practices to customers. This individual will maintain a safe working environment for CMC employees and customers at all times, providing a high level of customer service and education for each service or installation performed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Majority of duties performed, but not to be all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned)
- Conduct detailed audits, assessments or work orders assigned daily as scheduled according to the technical specifications of the program(s).
- Identify potential conservation measures, savings potential and recommend energy efficient technologies as appropriate.
- Provide customer with education sessions and recommendations on energy efficiency measures.
- Perform diagnostic testing, install program measures and perform minor repairs as appropriate by program.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Assist in job site set-up and clean-up. Treat customer property with the utmost respect, ensuring spaces are left in the same or better condition they were found.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise during scheduled customer appointments.
- Communicate all existing and potential customer service issues to immediate supervisor in real time.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.