**$10,000 Sign-On Bonus**
The Data Engineer is part of the Data Analytics team that supports the entire organization in developing, programming, and supporting the FFB Enterprise Data Environment. Duties entail developing and maintaining the enterprise data and data integration points and pipelines for both on-premises and cloud environments. In addition, the Data Engineer will write and maintain scripts and programs to manage the various enterprise data objects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and/or MS Azure big data technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Ensure that our data is appropriately separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and MS Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Develop and support development operations (DevOps) and data operations (DataOps) principles and processes.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Follow bank policy and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.