How this Role Makes an Impact
The Imagine team is a growing company, and we are inviting an innovative Learning Coordinator to join our team! The Learning Coordinator will create product training and continuing education solutions for our internal employees. Our Learning Coordinator is a key role that will ensure our employees receive the educational tools and training needed to succeed in their roles!
The Imagine team has a reputation for excellence, and we will provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this role. This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys creating training programs targeted to the adult learner for a variety of audiences. A background in developing training solutions is helpful for success in this role. We are an innovative company that evolves quickly, so come ready to learn at a fast pace!
- Maintain company’s Learning Management System including new user set up, course assignments, and answering day-to-day questions regarding the LMS and associated content
- Collaborate with SME’s to capture and edit video recordings to deliver learning videos to final status in LMS
- Coordinate and produce in person and virtual product training including attendee communication, registration, materials distribution, Q&A, and publishing final recordings
- Coordinate internal compliance training including company communication and completion follow up
- Assist with completion of various learning projects, including system rollouts
- Track and update OKR’s to assess the effectiveness of the learning programs
- Continuously anticipate, develop, implement, and communicate ways to improve the process and overall client and employee experience
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 1 year of relevant experience
Qualifications You Must Have
- Mastery level knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well with clients and employees across all departments
- Positively represent the company internally and externally always
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to grasp complex software and learn technical material quickly
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Video editing experience in Camtasia
- Familiar with Adult Learning Principles
- Preferred: Familiarity with Absorb LMS, Articulate experience
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Travel may be required up to 5% of the time.
At ImagineSoftware, we have a role to play in contributing to an inclusive world. We work every day to lead with our values and beliefs that enable you to develop your potential and bring your full self to the workplace. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enables more creative thinking and better ideas for addressing a more diverse market. We hire driven people from all backgrounds because it makes us a great company, and because it’s the right thing to do. If you share these values, you will find a home at ImagineSoftware.