We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visa’s at this time.
The QA Engineer will perform hands-on quality assurance activities while working with teams locally and internationally. This encompasses the development of test plans based on use cases, the execution of the test plans, and the creation/adoption of processes/procedures to enhance the product quality. The QA Engineer will work closely with other teams including Development, Product Management and Client Support. This position is responsible for software testing, including web and mobile applications, and testing of various AV hardware integrated with EMS software. A focus on a quality experience for the customers is expected, including some quality control on customer systems.
- Create and review use cases and create test plans to address completeness and reliability of system features / functions and schedules
- Coordinate test planning, manual testing, and automated testing, per project deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and execute tests. Maintain complete, detailed test results data
- Work with development and client support to ensure the process of providing quality to our clients is maintained
- Support the software engineering team by performing a basic level of root cause analysis on any performance bottlenecks identified during testing
- Conduct quality testing of hardware, software, user interfaces, documentation, and data validation
- Continually build knowledge and proficiency in testing methodologies
- Must be able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Bring Quality Processes and procedures to the product lifecycle
- Performs other duties as required.