- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Ability to work and maneuver on roofs and high spaces
- Ability to work in tight confines and within crawlspaces
- Ability to maneuver over uneven ground
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to stand most or all of any given day
- Ability to work outside for extended periods of time during all months of the year
- Ability to perform basic computer skills
Internal Interactions: Construction Department, other departments as required by training
Level of authority: Responsible for the oversight of specific construction tasks and projects. Does not have direct reports.
Personal Vehicle: Reliable transportation to work is required
Service Week: Tuesday - Saturday
Estimated Time Commitment: 40+ hours/week
Habitat for Humanity of the Charlotte Region is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
Habitat for Humanity of the Charlotte Region program funding often includes federal funding and this role may support federally funded activities. People qualifying as Section 3 residents per Section 3 of the HUD Act of 1968 (12 U.S.C § 1701u) and its associated regulations (24 C.F.R. Part 75) are encouraged to apply. Information on Section 3 qualifications and certification material available upon request.