Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative - Call Center Agent
We are in the “People Business”. What does that mean? It means we are constantly on the hunt for more of the best and brightest personalities to join our dynamic team. We think when it comes to customer service our agents should radiate our outgoing, friendly can-do attitudes. For the right person, that smile in their voice comes naturally.
Sound like you? We want to speak with you!
Customer Care Agent Job Description:
What are the benefits?
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Savings
- Employee Advancement, Career Path Development
- Promote from within
- Weekly drawing (gift cards, electronics etc)
- Paid Time Off for ALL employees, starts earning from day 1!
- Casual environment
- DailyPay Partner - get paid daily!
What Will I Be Doing?
- Answering phones, emails, and live chat from customers
- Professionally responding to customer inquiries
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, and reporting to high-level management.
- Following up on complicated customer interactions where required.
- Recording details of customer interactions (proficiently and accurately)
- Develop rapport with customers, with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Offer solutions- not excuses
What qualities do I have?
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Ability to engage and tailor interactions with each customer, making their experience exceptional
- Friendly, confident, and a self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Positive and quick troubleshooter
What qualifications do I need?
- 1 year of customer service-related experience (preferred)
- 1 year of call center (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of computers e.g navigation, 30+ words per minute, copy/paste, open tabs (required)
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling (required)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (required)
We are searching for confident, self-starters who want to bring positivity and a great experience to our customers. While the position is multi-faceted, it boils down to being the customer's first point of contact and representing our brand values through phone calls, emails, and live chat interactions.