By joining Bio-Techne, you’ll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
This position will require setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, and operation of QC hematology analyzers. This position will require monitoring instrument performance throughout the QC process and troubleshooting the instrument when necessary. This position will test hematology products for homogeneity during the bottling process by following established methods. The expectation for this position is to setup and QC product on 50% of the laboratory instruments and troubleshoot as necessary. You will assist the QC Laboratory Manager/Supervisor with releasing products to bottle and ship, proofing labels and assay sheets. You will serve as a member of the Technical Service team by rotating through our Technical Service Department and responding to customer inquiries and complaints with the assistance of senior members of the department. This position will adhere to safety regulations. Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Perform and interpret laboratory homogeneity testing on control product
- Proofread documents, labels, and assay sheets.
- Troubleshoot the bottling and QC instruments when necessary
- Perform manual testing on controls
- Perform QC testing on 50% of the laboratory instruments.
- Perform sign out of bulk tested and bottled product.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.