ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Retail Bloom is hiring a collaborative, enthusiastic, and pragmatic Client Services Manager with a sharp partner presence and business acumen. The Client Services Manager provides administration, leadership, and support to both the Director of Client Services and the Client Services team. Our Client Services team is the primary interface between Retail Bloom and our client brands. The ideal Client Services Manager will provide superior support to the Retail Bloom client portfolio, identifying their clients’ needs, executing on strategies and plans to meet client goals, and will also act as mentor and guide for our Client Services team as they hone their strategic and analytical skills within their own portfolio of brands. Love the challenge and change that Amazon provides? Love the dynamic landscape of retail and eCommerce? We would love to talk to you!
- Assist Director with oversight of delivery and management of all client services.
- Support Director in their accountability for maintaining target client retention rate and other client KPI’s.
- Ensure that all client projects stay on track for stated deadlines.
- Work with client services team to nurture and manage client relationships, including troubleshooting client accounts and identifying client service offering gaps/upsell opportunities.
- Ensure all client services processes and SoP’s being followed consistently throughout the team.