We presently have an employment opportunity for a Product Specialist in our West Kendall Toyota operation. In this new role, the Product Specialist sells new and used vehicles by possessing an understanding of the features, capabilities, and characteristics of a wide array of vehicle models; developing and qualifying buyers and closing the sale.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Greets, listens, and offers assistance to customers to determine their needs, interests, and preferences.
- Demonstrates vehicles by explaining the features, benefits, characteristics, and capabilities of the vehicles; takes customers on test drives and explains warranties and services.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggests trade-ins; responds to inquiries, builds value of the dealership and the product by meeting prospects and networking.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, negotiating price; completes sales or purchase orders; explains provisions, offers warranty, services and financing; collects payment and delivers the vehicle to the customer.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge by completing factory required certifications.
- Maintains the CRM daily including the entry of all customers and completes follow up for all customers.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Log daily appointments into the CRM system with any and all applicable notes.
- Attends sales meetings and/or training.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess the drive to work independently and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Maintain a professional, respectable and well-groomed appearance.
- Possess a high school diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of computers, internet and smart phones.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid and unrestricted Florida driver’s license with no Type A violations in the last three years based on violation date, a maximum of two Type B violations in the last two years based on violation date and must be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.