We are actively searching for a Grants Manager to add to our team! The responsibilities are varied, and you will be working with multiple associations and staff members.
If you have experience working with grants, finance, and stewardship, are an amazing multi-tasker, thrive while working independently, learn new programs quickly, are ridiculously organized, and would list strategizing and implementing programs for member and revenue growth as some of your best skills, we want to hear from you!
This position will develop and maintain the grant management cycle for the YWCA. The process includes researching, writing/editing, submitting and tracking proposals, award planning, reporting, and stewarding public and private grant funders.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent contact and close relationships with leadership team, data team, and finance team.
Outside the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent contact and close relationships with funders, government agencies, donors, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Manages all aspects of the grant application process, including researching, writing/editing, compiling supporting documents, submitting, and tracking grant proposals.
- Works with program leadership, finance, HR, and data personnel to define goals, objectives, outcomes, scope, feasibility, and program design.
- Researches best practices and community needs.
- Identifies new corporate, foundation, and government sources of funding.
- Initiates, maintains and cultivates communication with prospects and funders.
- Attends preliminary and informational meetings relevant to grant development, submission and/or on-going reporting, as appropriate.
- Maintains annual timetable for cultivation, grant submissions, stewardship, and reporting.
- Manages post-award activities, including facilitating outcome and financial data tracking with appropriate staff and any other activities necessary for grant compliance and reporting.
- Documents grant funder data, outcomes and relevant feedback in donor database/grant calendar for effective grants management and tracking.
- Manages the process of gathering and submitting progress reports as required by funders.
- Provides stewardship to funders, collaborating with program leaders and communication team to ensure appropriate recognition of funders.
- Maintains Raisers Edge database to track all funding opportunities, grants written, awards, and stewardship efforts.
- Update the agencys Givingmatters and GuideStar profiles with current, complete information.
- Maintain current body of knowledge of the YWCA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.