The Brand Supervisor is someone who is passionate about organizing and executing events, building a stronger & more diverse community at Sender One and establishing a visually appealing experience for guests. A Brand Supervisor embodies the Sender One core values, is proactive, self-motivated, solution driven, and delivers outstanding customer experiences to guests, members, brand partners, and collaborators.
- Plan and facilitate gym community events and programs that align with the Events & Programs Yearly Calendar;
- Manage the Sender One gym specific social media channel(s);
- This responsibility will require you to use your cell phone. You will be reimbursed a set cell phone usage credit each paycheck.
- Maintain the brand image within the gym, including ensuring promotional material and visual displays are up to date and well presented;
- Assist in planning and representing Sender One at local outreach events, community events, or large scale in-house events;
- Coordinate & support gym-level retail sales and demo events;
- Submit Marketing requests and create community event & retail signage creatives;
- Assist with managing the re-orders & receipt of retail, food & drinks;
- Organize and maintain retail backstock;
- Conduct quarterly inventory counts;
- Keep the Sender One Merchandise Catalog up to date;
- Assist with delivering retail or event related breakout sessions at quarterly staff meetings as needed;
- Act as Bouldering League Commissioner;
- Coordinate with the Assistant Marketing Manager and gym department managers to ensure clear cross-department communication;
- Coordinate with the CX team and Merchandise Coordinator to ensure shop upkeep and inventory supply;
- Contribute to the Sender One blog with captivating, relevant, and valuable content;
- Promote and enhance company reputation by providing a professional and effective work ethic;
- Perform a range of administrative support duties through Rock Gym Pro (RGP), Google Suite, WordPress, and Canva.