ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring a Client Services Advertising Analyst to implement our advertising strategy for our clients across third party marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more.
- Execute client advertising tactics across assigned brands and channels
- Execute bid management strategies, keyword research/management strategies, competitor/market research strategies, and overall ad management/optimization strategy/cycles
- Audit campaigns and troubleshoot performance issues
- Monitor, analyze and manage advertising campaigns to ensure optimum advertising performance to client brand strategy
- Track and report on client brand performance and KPI’s
- Gain and maintain advertising certifications (Amazon AMS, Amazon DSP, Profitero, PacVue, etc.)
- Remain informed and knowledgeable of advertising trends, current and new ad types, and tools
- Perform other duties as assigned