The Digital Services Project Manager is a member of the Corporate Strategic Services team and assists in developing our culture by supporting the continued development of the PlayCore Digital Framework. This position is responsible for planning and managing the configuration and implementation of non-network infrastructure digital service technologies for PlayCore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement project management best practice processes and methodologies to ensure digital service projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet organization expectations.
- Work with brand subject matter experts and stakeholders to determine and define project scope, objectives, timeline, individual responsibilities, and milestones for SaaS application (i.e. CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.) and Website Development projects.
- Establish KPIs for each project and conduct ROI analysis to ensure technology aligns to brands unique value proposition.
- Assist PlayCore brands in building out technical components of website landing pages to ease content loading task on brands.
- Facilitate training and ongoing support to encourage consistent use as well as set utilization standards for digital service technology company wide.
- Serves as the administrator for PlayCore-specific digital service technology standards.
- Regularly audits and reports on usage and engagement of digital service technology for all PlayCore brands.
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.