Community Housing Network, Inc (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness. CHN serves as a developer, owner, and property manager, and facilitates access to rent subsidies and private housing.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Finance & Administration and Real Estate Development departments. This position is responsible for various administrative duties including managing records, developing and implementing record keeping procedures, managing company credit card processes, creating purchase orders, posting tenant rent payments, coordinating department meetings and working on special projects. This position will work 20-25 hours per week, with a flexible schedule.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates Administration and Real Estate Development Departmental records and retrieves information from files when needed.
- Develops and implements record keeping procedures.
- Manage the CAFO’s and CREDO’s calendars.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Assists admin team in maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Acta as back-up for front desk procedures, greeting and directing inquiries from in-person guests and via telephone and email inquiries.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Designs and produces general correspondences, memos, reports, charts, graphs, etc.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, trainings, and department activities.
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and scanning.
- Support multiple departments administratively during projects, such as additional support in annual audit processes.
- Responds to regularly occurring and unexpected requests for information in a timely manner.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.