Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience in financial industry or call center (preferred)
Please Note: If you feel you do not have all the qualifications and/or skills listed we still encourage you to apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales, cross-sales, networking and business development skills.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data.
- Extensive knowledge of financial industry regulations and standards.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Strong sales tracking and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Present positive and professional image to staff and members
- Problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to effectively meet Credit Union goals
Verity Credit Union is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following is a list of physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job:
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Working on computers for a long period of time
Washington is an At-Will Employment State
Your employment is “at will”, meaning you are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Verity Credit Union is also free to conclude the employment relationship with you at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
No statement or promise by a credit union representative or board member may be interpreted as a change in the “at will” policy, nor would it constitute an employment or other contractual agreement.