Holland Hall substitute teachers instruct students and facilitates their learning in the absence of the regular teacher
- Provide classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment
- Maintains established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned
- Maintains a professional appearance as an example to students
- Remains at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by the Director
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and times designated
- Supervises students on playground
The above essential functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills. Employees are expected to perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Workday typically place from 7:45 to 3:15.
- Be able to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Activities include walking, standing, bending, kneeling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual activity.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions on a twice-daily basis for approximately thirty minutes at a time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.