Are you a charismatic and influential individual? Do you enjoy training and building relationships with co-workers and customers? Do you have a drive to grow your business network and have a passion to increase sales volume? Asmodee is looking for a Toy & Gift Sales Representative to join our Sales team! If you are interested in this role, check out the details below and apply today.
Asmodee is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. Asmodee believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Position Summary: The Toy & Gift Sales Representative helps support the growth of the Toy & Gift Business by: growing existing accounts, increasing the ordering percentage of our active clients, and selling Core Product Packages according to the Asmodee USA strategy.
- Make effective customer calls.
- Present our best-selling products to buyers.
- Increase the number of Toy & Gift Accounts ordering monthly.
- Capture and onboard new Toy & Gift Customers.
- Collaborate with other team members/departments to meet objectives.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business needs.
- Create and deliver quotations, orders, and invoices.
- Document customer contact and account updates.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends.
- Demonstrate sufficient product knowledge to be able to make customer reccommendations.
- Find ways to improve team efficiency.
- Generate and understand business critical reports.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- One to three years sales and/or customer service experience preferred; but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Software.
- Prior experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) strategies preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams, departments, and individuals.
- Friendly demeanor; ability to make customer feel valued.
- Proven ability to build successful business relationships.
- Track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
How to Apply: Serious candidates should include a Letter of Interest explaining why the candidate wants this new and different position with Asmodee including examples of past performance or achievement in the role (or similar role) as well as a description of the candidates skills and values as demonstrated through his or her job experience; a resume; and 3 references.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.