The Company: ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Position Summary: The Toy & Gift Sales Representative helps support the growth of the Toy & Gift Business by: growing existing accounts, increasing the ordering percentage of our active clients, and selling Core Product Packages according to the Asmodee USA strategy.
- Make effective customer calls.
- Present our best-selling products to buyers.
- Increase the number of Toy & Gift Accounts ordering monthly.
- Capture and onboard new Toy & Gift Customers.
- Collaborate with other team members/departments to meet objectives.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business needs.
- Create and deliver quotations, orders, and invoices.
- Document customer contact and account updates.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends.
- Demonstrate sufficient product knowledge to be able to make customer recommendations.
- Find ways to improve team efficiency.
- Generate and understand business critical reports.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams, departments, and individuals.
- Friendly demeanor; ability to make customer feel valued.
- Proven ability to build successful business relationships.
- Track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.