• Responsible for checking in Annual Passholders and operating cash register, collecting fees, and making change for miniature golf and driving range facility or Aquatic Center.
• Responsible for dispensing golf balls and clubs for miniature golf and driving
• Maintain accurate cash accountability, daily receipts and revenues on a daily
• Maintain accurate participation numbers at the Miniature Golf Course or Aquatic Center.
• Maintain a professional and mature attitude with regard to patrons, co-workers
• Responsible for daily upkeep of miniature golf course and driving range area or Aquatic Center Entry area. This includes keeping all equipment in a neat and organized manner, washing windows, sweeping building and course carpet, cleaning course, water traps, reporting repairs needed etc.
• Maintain facility and equipment cleanliness and maintenance; reporting all
broken or malfunctioning equipment via a work order to CERA Management.
• May be required to perform other Park duties as designated by CERA
HOURS OF WORK:
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• May be required to work long hours during peak periods.