Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Department: Human Resources (HR)
Job Position: Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst
Position Summary: The HRIS Analyst aligns information technology expertise with knowledge of HR to optimize our HR practices. Areas of focus include supporting, optimizing, and maintaining Rendr’s HRIS systems and applications.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for HR staff and other key stakeholders.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, HR management or a related field
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a technical understanding of at least on commercial HRIS product(s)
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff
- Ability to keep up with innovation and trends in HRIS administration
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Bi-lingual (English/Mandarin or Cantonese) preferred
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan