Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of experience selling complex IT solutions across multiple disciplines such as network services, systems, structure cabling, outside plant, and IT operations. Experience working in aspects of the delivery process for the above solutions is preferred
- Experience in working on deals that have sales cycles from 6 - 48 months (about 4 years) where competitive bid processes may be required.
- Experience working with hardware / software channel partners to collaborate on sales strategy.
- 5+ years of experience cultivating and closing larger sales opportunities, over $1 million in annual revenue, for individual customers is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with State & Local Government. Experience leveraging and/or managing contract vehicles and the RFP proposal process preferred.
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America. Our technology solutions enable communities to connect in ways that improve their lives, enhance public safety, and create economic growth.
Our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society.
We envision a world in which critical infrastructure connects communities, fosters economic growth, and enables governments to share information to enhance public safety.
- Customer Success: co-creating value for our clients success
- Curiosity: understanding the problems facing our customers
- Leadership: choosing to do the right thing, even when it is the harder path
- Trust and Respect: the foundation for building strong relationships
- Accountability: owning our actions, decisions, and results regardless of outcome
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you're inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!