Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
As a Property Manager you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community.
- Property management duties including general move in, inspection and safety, income certification and lease enforcement
- Record management and maintenance
- Tenant assistance, engagement and linkage to services to help tenants retain housing
- Understanding and processing information related to funder requirements
- External service partner collaboration
- Compliance with reporting requirements
- Coordination with maintenance staff to ensure high quality standards