- Candidates must be at least 18 years old, with solid work experience.
- Ability to read a tape measure (preferred)
- Reporting: Must accurately report daily production
- Stamina: Employee can expect long hours on their feet in a non climate controlled environment. They must be willing and able to work ANY shift, which may include weekends and overtime.
- Dexterity: Employee would work with their hands, and need to be able to lift or hold heavy items
- Attention to Detail: Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary
- Quality: This position will have a major emphasis on quality
- Safety: Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be physically able to perform job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Learning & Development
- Planning & Organizing
- Professionalism & Integrity
- Teamwork & Relationship-Building
- Results Orientation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually manufacturing environment where PPE is required that includes steel toed shoes, safety glasses and possibly hearing protection depending on job.
PlayCore’s Southern Fulfillment Center within the PlayCore company considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.