This is a hybrid position- 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- Manage and serve as primary contact for an assigned group of customers
- Understand key customers business, products, interests and needs
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Analyze and validate customer scorecards. Identify gaps, facilitate root cause analysis, and drive corrective actions to resolve issues and improve results. Present solutions and provide status updates to customer and to internal departments.
- Drive and monitor formal problem resolution process from containment to permanent corrective action.
- Liaise between the external customer and internal departments (Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality) to ensure customer needs are met.
- Resolve issues related to payment, terms, and deviation requests
- Identify, recommend, and coordinate SKU rationalization and obsolescence opportunities
- Contribute to the S&OP process for both existing customers/products and new program launches